Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nanbu Town


A girl I met in my Japanese class and I decided to check out Nanbu Town. We got lost a few times and it was very hard to find but it was worth it! We went to this little Information Center and the lady called a local farmer. The farmer came and we followed him to his field. We paid 500 yen ($6.00) and we could go into the field and eat whatever we wanted. There was a large vineyard and at the bottom of the hill there was a large apple orchard. The grapes were pretty sour but the apples were the best apples I have ever tasted and they were really big. So we picked a few and took them home with us! It was a fun little adventure.


Yum!!


This is a little campground where you sleep in little tree houses!

Beautiful Country! I love seeing the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment